Repair works have been resumed on the highway H-10 Stryi - Mamalyha in the Zabolotiv area, Kolomyia district. Currently, repairs are being carried out on two sections: 1.3 km in Khlibychyn, and 1.7 km in Tulukiv.
According to the project, the following repairs have been scheduled:
- old surface loosening;
- road base reinforcement with C-7 mixture;
- mineral binder mixture recycling;
- installation of 10 cm coarse-grained asphalt concrete layer;
- installation of 4.5 cm of SMA;
- roadside improvement;
- road marking application;
- road sign updating.
As a part of the presidential initiative "Big Construction", it is also planned to repair the Zabolotiv main road.