"PBS" is completing repairs to the section of the international significance route M-19 Domanove – Kovel – Chernivtsi – Terebleche. This highway is extremely important, connecting Belarus and Romania through Ukraine.
The following works were carried out at km 80+202 - km 91+012 in Kovel district:
- old coating milled;
- road widened for transition lane construction;
- base reinforced with two layers of gravel-sand mixture, complex binder added (base thickness 22 cm);
- coarse-grained asphalt concrete added, 12 cm thick;
- SMA upper layer added, 5 cm thick;
- drainage constructed: drainages, culverts, ditches deepened;
- bus landing sites arranged, illumination installed;
- pedestrian lanes paved, safety islands arranged;
- compulsory speed reduction means arranged;
- barrier fencing installed;
- cold plastic road markings applied. The dye will perform its functions for several years.
The repaired section passes through villages Volia Liubytivska and Kolodiazhne in the Kovel district.
The road has been repaired within the framework of the presidential program "The Big Construction".